What Can't You Get From Amazon, Give the Gift of A Gift Card

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I officially don't like David Friedman and I have a New-Found Respect for Lil' Wayne

The Q The Q: GQ.com Last Night I read an interview that David Friedman did in GQ on Rick Ross, where he made it out like Ross was your typical nigger from the hood who finally came into money,,,in Friedman's eyes it was okay because Ross was happy and satisfied and that's the best a black man can hope for, enough money to throw money at strippers and smoke weed all day (Let Friedman tell it),,,,anyway, in the article on Rick he pointed out that Rick was better than Lil Wayne cause he excepts this is what his fate in life is where he made Lil Wayne out be an ingrateful, selfish, unsatisfied bastard,,,,my initial complaint was that he made a black man(Rick Ross) look like an ass(actually rick did that himself) and like thats the typical behavior of our people in a magazine that is primarily read by rich white men, my job requires me to read GQ otherwise I wouldn't pick it up,,,,,anyway, I didnt like it and my first thought was, is this how he views us,,,,,so I had to dig up that GQ interview with Lil Wayne, I couldn't wait to read it just to make sure I wasn't reading this asshole wrong,,,no mind you, in the Rick Ross interview he states that Lil Wayne is basically an unsatisfied ingrate,,,,but it is so the opposite,,,Lil Wayne is not only intelligent, as well as talented as hell(which I already knew) but he is also humble and totally experienced,,,,,I think this pissed David Friedman off,,,,,because he didn't have that black negativity he was so desperately looking for to come from Lil Wayne that he got from Rick Ross and therefore he couldn't publicize that to his primarily white audience,,,they don't want to read that shit,,,they like to think that all our black men get money, throw it at strippers and are happy to live in the dentist's house(must read the Rick Ross interview).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews