What Can't You Get From Amazon, Give the Gift of A Gift Card

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

You-Damn-Skippy Cref'-Whoop Dat' Ass!

 

“I should have never been arrested,” he said. Dollar, who teaches that God will bless the faithful with material rewards, has previously endorsed corporal punishment. “There’s a place for it, and it should only be administered with temperance,” he said in a 2006 sermon.




And, I'm surprised her little fast ass got a chance to get to that phone and dial 911-WWMS(What Would Madea Say), I swear for GOD, I just can't figure out how a man from the pulpit, who uses the biblical rules literally to raise his child can be charged with anything, I mean he is a professional in this field, and this is what he teaches get charged for his beliefs,,,,,,what ever happened to STAND YOU GROUND in parenting, Cref' getting arrested for discipling(DISCIPLINING) his child and not allowing her 15 year old ass go out and shake it at 1am is a crime_SMH,,,,,bet you if NAS would've been busting Destiny lil ass over the head with a shoe, she may not have had those condoms on twitter! I've said it before, I will say it again----BEAT THEIR LIL ASSES,,,,it hurts any parent more than it hurts the child, but there are some life lessons that come with a tightening up if done with love and it could really save that lil ninjas ass in the long run! In the famous words of Mike Epps-you better buss Tanisha head between that washer dryer------and as a Black Mother------I wish a lil ninja would try me!




:I am not a GOD-fearing christian and I don't follow Creflo Dollars or his ministry,,,,this just happens to be something I find totally unbelievable and it compelled me to speak on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews