What Can't You Get From Amazon, Give the Gift of A Gift Card

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A sad Day for A Black American Family

Look at these 8 beautiful children, they all look so happy & healthy,,,,,these are the children of Shanel Nadel and Nephra Payne,,,,,not only is Shanel only 28 years old, but she managed to have all her kids by the same man, which is very much uncommon today for young black american woman, myself included,,,,,,I have three kids, by three different men (No I am not ashamed),,,,,I look at these photos of these kids and I see nothing but beauty,,,,I am not sure what the circumstances of Shanel losing her kids may have been, nor am I against removing a child from an abusive home,,,,,however, I am with Shanel and Nephra on this one,,,,their 8 children were placed in the NY foster care system and with that many siblings more than likely they would have been seperated and irreparably damaged in their little minds and little hearts,,,,so Nephra & Shanel did what I think any BLACK parent would do, which is kidnap their kids (all 8 mind you) from foster care and go on the road with them,,,,,I tell you they would have to kill my ass if they think they gonna take my babies,,,,,I am very sad they got caught, although under the conditions in which they were living, It probably is whats best for the kids,,,,,this is the face of destruuction of the black family in America,,,,here we have two parents very much involved in their kids life and was willing to risk it all to keep their family together,,,,,thats so rare nowadays,,,especially when you have parents that young and especially since many Black Men unfortunately don't want to take the time of day to be available for their kids....Nephra and Shanel Are My hero's today,,,,I hope what you have done gives others the courage and strength to stand up for what is right, I will be praying for your safety and well being and also the reunification of your family,,,,,,
Beautiful Black Parents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews