What Can't You Get From Amazon, Give the Gift of A Gift Card

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Teenage Mom


Teenage Mom
I am only nineteen
& I look so young
Most people would not believe I have three kids
Including a four year old son
Cast of by society
Looked at like a lost cause
But before I elaborate further
I need to stop and pause
Everyone said this would be hard
And bring lots of strife
But it was my son's arrival
That truly saved my life
You're my reasons to love
Laugh, live and breathe
And if I never have nothing
You're all I need
You gave me the reason
To grow, smile and shine
And for all things I do believe
I can't believe your mine
So what everyone said
It's not what they knew
I've become a better person
All because of you




Teenage mom at fifteen
Was that supposed to be me?
I look at them, and I know
This is my place in life
Exactly where I am supposed to be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews