What Can't You Get From Amazon, Give the Gift of A Gift Card

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta-This F*ckness! (Viewer Discretion Advised-Profanity Laced)

Okay, Okay, Okay,,,,,,now that I have had a chance to check out the new season of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta I MzghettoBoo, must do a run down:


First things first-----These broads on here are so whack, lame & disgusting,,,,I just can't.....only one I f*cks with is K. Michelle,


MiMi-----You ain't fooling nobody, your ass is a gold-digger,,,,this chic was born with a shovel in her back pocket(ahhhh, stfu with your cleaning business-----having your own money and having access to a millionaires money is 2 different things and we all know cleaning toilets isn't giving you those #1hits money)----otherwise U WOULDN'T FUCK WITH A LOSER LIKE STEVIE J (this guy sucks ass!), and don't say oh we got a baby,,,,the motherfucker only 2----so you been taking this whack nigga Stevie J bullshit for 12+ years until you finally got knocked up so you could lock it in-----dumb ass broads, and I thought Erica was the one who didn't have a mama,,,,apparently MiMi mama ain't teach her nothing either----because a man ain't gonna stay just cause u have his kid,,,,and your old ass knows better-----So keep it Real with the American People and just say Fuck it-----I'm a gold-digger and show us your fucking shovel!


K. Michele----I love, love, love this girl,,,,(NO HOMO), she is so beautiful and with her story and her voice as long as she doesn't get caught up in the drama she is going to go very far!


Erica---No comment!


Ariana----Stop crying for MiMi----no one crys harder than the bitch who's relationship is failing,,,,and your over-acting is worse than MiMi's


Karly Red----U remind me(look like) of the bitch who fucked all them boys in CB4 and took their photos and blackmailed them,,,,,you are going to need some of that Tamar Braxton/Wendy Williams Surgery if you want to be under those lights and people to not think your too old to launch A music career-----I'm Just Sayin!


Rasheeda--I like that she is about business, no drama so far and a supportive family life,  I love that actually,,,I am not feeling her music,,,,and I think her husband is Gay(yeah I said it!)


Mama Dee----I just want someone to get Mama Dee(Scrappy Mom)-Nancy Jones(Jim Jones Mom)-Nita(Toya Carter Mom) & Frankie(Keisha Cole Mom) their own reality show together----yeah, that shit be kray(my idea----anybody steal it I am suing)!


Joseline----This Ho bitch has no soul, and she dumb as hell,,,,and speaking from someone who has had a few of them thangs we all know U can't eat breakfast and get an abortion the same day-----girl, u know the hood watch this show,,,so when u said Stevie J cooked you breakfast the morning you got an abortion u proved to the whole hood that your ass is also a LIAR----and I was just about to give you the benefit of the doubt that u was an actual woman-----lol, u almost had me fooled there for a second.




I do believe this whole show is totally scripted but I must say them assholes are entertaining as hell,,,the new soaps are on VH1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews