What Can't You Get From Amazon, Give the Gift of A Gift Card

Thursday, May 3, 2012

The F*ckness, They Call Basketball Wives!

As these country ninjas say, these broads are ratchet, it's no wonder why they are all exes,,,,,I can barely stand to watch them, so I know ain't nobody trynna, live for long or love these broads,,,,,I just am watching all these seasons episodes on my DVR,,,,and I should have been tweeting-----so let me run down my opinions on everyone right quick:
Tami-----She really grew up-Go Tami (babysteps)
Suzie-----Bish, stop trying so hard to make yourself relevant,,,your whack and u definitely ain't bout it.
Royce----Listen to your daddy and stop falling in love every damn season.
Jennifer----We are over it! And You!
Shaunie----What is it that u do again!
Keisha-----Your voice annoys the shit out of me!
Kenya-----Crazy actually works for you
Evelyn-----You really ain't about that life, u probably the biggest punk ever, I havent seen you lunge at nobody unless there are 10 people holding you back and I would say like everyone else does that you give black woman a bad name,,,,but I know you are not a black woman so, do you boo,,,,,,,however, the rest of you black broads on there,,,,yall need to get it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews